Tuesday, April 26, 2011

13/52 - Puppy

I actually took a few pictures this last week that I could have potentially used this weeks post, but I only have one of them on my computer right now, so this is the winner!

I saw a picture this week that I wanted to try to imitate...it was a picture that someone shot of their dog. It was kind of a dog portrait, if you will. I thought it looked pretty cool and Paige has been asking me to get more pictures of Ellie, so I figured I'd try it out.

I don't really like the background that I got in this picture, so I'm going to try to tweak it a little an see if I can come up with anything better in the future. I've seen a technique for putting in a background during post-processing, so I might try that as well. I might try to shoot it again and if I do, I'll re-post another picture.

I liked the lighting that I got on her, but again, could have probably done it a little better too.

It was my first time really trying to get a good picture of her, so I was happy with the first attempt...that and it took me all of 5 min to do.



Let me know what you think.

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment