Tuesday, September 27, 2011

33/52 - Floating

This is a picture that I've had in mind for a while.  I've tried this type of a picture before using myself as kind of a joke, but really liked it, so I figured I would do it with Paige at some point as well.  It's a pretty simple multi-picture composite.

One shot is just of the background - empty living room with the coffee table and couch.  The second shot was of Paige sitting on the coffee table.  The third picture was of me holding the pillows in mid-air.
I layered the second and third picture on top of the background image, then erased everything except for Paige and the pillows.  I then moved Paige up a little bit to make it look like she was floating and that was about it.

It was a pretty easy picture to take and the most difficult thing to do was masking out around Paige's body and around the edges of the pillows.  Other than that...easy peasy.

Let me know what you think.

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment