Tuesday, August 16, 2011

27/52 - Morning Run

When we first got Ellie, I used to take her out for walks or runs in the morning. I wanted to try to burn off as much of her energy as possible because we were going to put her in her cage for the rest of the day while Paige and I were at work.

We got her in October, so for the first several months, our morning walks / runs would be in the dark. We bought reflectors to put on her legs so that she would be visible to cars. Our neighborhood doesn't have many streetlights and doesn't have any sidewalks, so we would have to be on the road. I would wear my own reflectors and carry a flashlight so that we could be as visible as possible while walking down the road.

I wanted to get a simple picture of Ellie and I just standing together with our reflectors on. I didn't want our bodies to be in it, just our legs and feet. I've seen pictures where runners will just shoot their shoes or race tags or whatnot and I kind of wanted to emulate one of those pictures.


Let me know what you think.

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment