Tuesday, August 9, 2011

26/52 - A Woman's World

OK, I'm a bit behind getting pictures posted here.  Not necessarily behind in taking them, but I've been pretty busy the last few weeks and haven't been able to get any posted.

Here is a picture that I put together with Paige a few weeks ago and just forgot to get it posted.  I had the idea that I wanted to do a silly photo that was exaggerated.  The first thing that came to mind was the old macho saying that a woman's place is 'barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen'.  Since my wife is pregnant now and routinely walks around the house barefoot, I thought that it was really funny and would fit.
So, we set up the kitchen to make it look a mess, threw some flour around and had Paige wipe it on her face, shirt and pants to make it look like she was working really hard, then got the lights all set up.

It was actually a pretty easy picture to take and was kind of fun.

Sorry for the short description, but I'm still incredibly busy with work now and need to get back to it!

Let me know what you think.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment