Monday, June 20, 2011

20/52 - Window View

Going along with all of the pregnancy pictures that I've been taking, I figured I'd post another one.  I know the theme of these pictures is starting to look very repetitive, but oh well, I've got a pregnant wife, so I'm going to capture it!

We did one of these pictures before when she was just over 3 months pregnant and really liked the way it turned out.  So, we decided to do antoher one this month, but she wore a light blue sports bra (boy) this time, instead of the pink one she wore before. 

This picture was really easy to set up in that I just needed her to stand in front of a window.   I think the most difficult thing about it for her was getting her hair to stay up...it required a few bobby pins to keep her bangs from falling in her face.

I really like this type of a picture since it is kind of a mix between a silhouette and a portrait.  I like the fact that when you first look at it, it looks like a silhouette, but then as you look more, you can see all of the detail still in her face and body. 

It's been a lot of fun getting to document and capture the changes in her body and the 'feellings' that we've had going through the pregnancy so far.  I'm really looking forward to the next few months and getting images as things get closer to the end!










Let me know what you think.

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment