Friday, June 3, 2011

18/52 - Belly Ribbon

I know I've been doing a lot of pictures of Paige and her belly as my weekly updates, but since she's pregnant and I want to document the pregnancy, that's what gets shot the most.  Plus, I've been kind of lazy at shooting other things, so these will most likely continue.

This week, Paige crossed the half way mark.  She was 20 weeks on Wednesday, so she is officially half way home!  It's crazy to think that she has been pregnant for 5 months now...it really doesn't seem like it has been that long.

As an added bonus this week, we had another ultrasound and they were able to tell us that we're going to be having a little boy!  We are both really excited about it, especially since Paige has thought that it was going to be a boy from the start.  She's had dreams that it was a boy and everything.

So, this week, I wanted to get a picture of her with the indication that the baby was a boy, so she bought some baby blue ribbon to tie around her belly.  I know there are tons of these types of pictures around, but I still really wanted to get one.  We tried a couple of different poses, but ended up liking this one the best. 
It is a pretty simple picture, but I think that it's really cute and a fun way to let people know we're having a boy.

Just for fun, I'm throwing in a couple of pictures that we got from the sonogram.  One is just a profile picture of the baby's upper body and the other is the definitive picture of him being a boy.

 











Here are the two pictures that we got from the Sonogram. 
It's a Boy!!!!!









Little Baby Roberts!











Let me know what you think.

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment