Monday, January 31, 2011

2/52 - B&W Model

Well, it's only week #2 and I'm already running late on posting, so this isn't looking promising!

Actually, I got these pictures done really early in the week, just didn't get them posted until today.

I've seen this style of pictures a lot lately and I really like the way that they look. I like the bleached out skin against the black background. It kind of gives a kick to the typical black and white picture.

These were both just shot in the bedroom against a black sheet for a background. The lighting set up was far less than professional as I was using a utility work light that has two lights on it facing right at her in front of the camera. But, I really like the way that they turned out.

It's nice having someone that is willing to pose for me whenever I feel like "trying something new".

So, thanks to Paige for indulging me and letting me experiment on her!





Let me know what you think.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment