Sunday, January 23, 2011

52 Week Challenge

OK, well, I've seen these challenges around on-line and thought that I might try to do one this year. Who knows if it will actually happen, but I'll try to do it as much as I can.

The goal of this challenge is to post a new picture every week for the year. I'll try as hard as I can get get a new picture shot every week, edited and posted on the site. I tried to start off the year well, but only got 1 post up, which was the sunset post below. So, I'll try to be better going forward.

So, I guess I'll start this off with this picture.

This is a barn that's about 2 miles from my house. It's pretty neat looking, has a nice field and pond right next to it and just sticks out compared to the houses around it.

I got this picture the day after one of our big snow falls down here and I thought that the red of the barn really stood out against the white of the snow and the clouds. It was a fun day to be out shooting, since everything was covered with snow, so anything that had color, really stood out.

Anyway, I hope you like my first picture of the new challenge. Hopefully, I can find new things to shoot every week and get them all posted in time.


Let me know what you think.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment