Monday, January 4, 2010

Chicago

OK, Here was my first real trip out with my new camera. I went downtown at the end of the fall (mid-November actually) and spent several hours just walking around taking pictures. While I took about 350 pictures, I really only came out with a handfull of useful images. I guess I probably should have read my books and user manual before going down, but oh well, I still got some decent shots (at least I think so).
I also played a little with the camera tilt, as you can see...so yes, I did realize that my camera was tilted slightly to the left when I took all of these pictures...I thought it would give it a little bit of a contemporary look or something.
Let me know what you think.
T


- Same picture as above but you can see more detail in this one. It's more of an HDR image, using 3 exposures, rather than just one.

- This image was way overexposed when I took it, so I decided to just mess with the exposure/color/saturation levels even more and I thought it ended up looking pretty cool.

3 comments:

  1. TI,
    This is a great idea for your pictures. The enhanced Chicago Theatre one is really good.
    I've seen some of your other shots and am looking forward to more postings.
    DS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eye...you've got a good one...wonder where you got that from?
    Oh yeah, I love you too!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who keeps putting those random check marks in cool, funny, interesting.... HMMMM.

    Good work though, i like the page my friend. And no, not pagina, the web page!

    ReplyDelete