Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lazy Saturday Coffee

One thing that stays fairly constant each day is that I get up and make coffee.  Over the last 7 years, I've really grown to appreciate a nice cup of coffee in the morning.  I used to not like coffee at all...then I entered the working world and really started to find myself drawn to it.  I'm not a coffee snob by any means.  I'll drink whatever coffee is brewing in the pot at work, but I almost always have to add cream and sugar to it.  I still haven't quite acquired the taste for black coffee yet.  I'm sure I'll eventually grow into that too, but it is going to take some more time.  Right now, the creamers of choice is International Delight Pumpkin Spice and Cold Stone Creamery...yum.

The only thing that makes Saturdays any different is that I actually get to sit down and enjoy my coffee in the morning, rather than taking it in the car and drinking it on the way to work.  This Saturday was especially enjoyable because it was snowing outside, my baby boy was in a good mood and hanging out with me in the family room and my wife was able to sleep in.  She has to deal with him every morning, so I'm happy to take him on the weekend mornings and let her recover a bit from her crazy weeks with him.

This Saturday, I wanted to try to capture a pretty simple picture that would convey the comfort and relaxed mood that I felt today.  It was a very relaxing morning, hanging out with my baby boy, enjoying my coffee.  It was a morning that makes me smile and really enjoy life.


Let me know what you think.

T.

1 comment:

  1. I like it.. I like it A LOT. I love coffee... I love lamp.

    ReplyDelete