Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hanging Rock

OK, since I haven't updated in a LONG time, I figured I would put a few pictures up.
With the move down to NC, I haven't had quite as much time to get out and shoot.
Hopefully, over the next few weeks, I'll get some good pictures and be able to get them posted. With the changing leaves, it should be a good time to go shoot.
Here are a few photos from our hikes through Hanging Rock State Park.

- Paige and I standing out on the "Hanging Rock".
- A little Pano I put together of Paige sitting with her legs dangling over a 150 foot drop off!

- It was really foggy one day we went hiking. This is on a fire lookout platform, and is actually the highest point in the Park. Unfortunately, the view was less than spectacular that day, but I got a great picture out of it...I really like the lines.
Let me know what you guys think.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment